Monday, March 26

Crank

I awoke this morning with that feeling that follows a horrific nightmare.

I can't remember the details of my dream but I know it involved hippos and lots of water and it was scary.

The fact that we have had to turn the clocks forward, losing one hour in bed has not been lost on me, or my body - which is crying out for extra time - thus ensuring that I sleep in too late and wake in a cranky mood, unwilling to do anything but eat crisps and stare unblinkingly at the PC monitor, while the cat's stomach rumbles beside me.

I had a grand plan to paint my face and go climbing the apple tree in the back garden first thing this morning for the perfect photo op for my Three/Six/Five, but then I just couldn't be bothered.

So I will do two creative things tomorrow instead.

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Do what YOU want to do whether it be lie around and eat crisps or climbing an appletree. Life is short.

Rainypete said...

We went through that clock mess already......not fun at all. Now I can't wait to see what mayhem awaits in the apple tree.