Tuesday, September 20

Your mission should you chose to accept it...

Yes! I have a new sideline, or rather soon I may have a new sideline, working for Shocking Fish's 'Adult' 'Novelty' 'Company' (I'm making "Inverted Comma" gestures as we speak...)

I'm told I will soon have a parcel full of 'goodies' delivered, probably in an armoured van by a man name Bubba and I will be required to 'research' (gestures wildly) the goods and then write 50 words on each one. It sounds like so much fun and I do love to be descriptive!

I don't get paid but who fucking cares about that when I get a box of goodies AND I get to keep them!

Obviously, once I had got over the shock of being asked to do such a rude thing (being pure as the driven snow and all), I thought what a wonderful hobby! I could be discovered and asked to write for a well-known publication, like Horse & Hound or Needlework Today. That publishing contract with Random House could be mine, all mine, my pretties! *cackle*

Ahem, anyway, watch this space.

7 comments:

sands of time said...

I hope we get to hear more of this.Sounds extremely interesting.

Schotzy said...

Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY, nipple clamps, and vibrators, and gels OH MY!!! Rocker will love you forever and ever. ((((hugs)))))

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

That sounds interesting (and damn fun too!!!)

I've been trying to get The PK to go to a local "adult" store but so far...no luck.

I told him perhaps I'll just have to go alone...an idea he did not like very much...;)

We'll see....

Katya Coldheart said...

i can't wait for the post that comes after the box arrives...certainly an interesting night in at your house...lol

:0)

Chica said...

It's a hard job but someone's got to do it :) talk about being paid in kind, you lucky thing!

shocking_fish said...

Well just to confirm - you WILL be getting a box full of stuff within the next 4 weeks (we have just had a rather large delivery) and I have already singled out a few products for you - our largerst vib is 15" - giggle

SF
xxx

Rainypete said...

Hmmmmmm. Needlework Today......could be the next logical progression as the adult novelty and needlework industries both deal with pricks right?