Friday, May 19

Big Bother

And so the BB office debates begin - Who's your favourite? Who's going to be out first? Did you know that the blonde with the big boobs mortgaged her house to pay for them? Have you considered going down to the 'life' shop and getting one? (From the non-BB Believers) - I wasn't blown away by any of them, but I never am until the first row.

I like to see who can hold their own in an argument without screaming. That's the measure of intellect to me, someone who doesn't need to shout to get their point across. Someone who can make a valid argument for whatever, even if it's not something I agree with.

Do you know, every year when I see the deadbeats they allow in (with the odd truly special person thrown in), it gets me thinking what I'd be like as a housemate. For a start I would rather crawl into a hole and die than be on camera 24/7 - being ripped apart by everyone from the Sun newspaper to Joe Public to celebrity psychologists I can do without.

But hypothetically, I wonder how I'd interact with these people. Would I be the funny one, the quiet one, the argumentative one? Or the first to be evicted? I hate clubbing, don't really go on the lash (ever), wouldn't get my tits out, certainly wouldn't get pregnant in the Jacuzzi, wouldn't shower in my heels and probably wouldn't instigate a 'fight night' - I don't class myself as 'well MAD' either. Would there be a place for me?

Like it's something I really need to worry about anyway, but I like to think about this stuff.

My absolute pet hate though are the ones (nearly all of them, it saddens me to say) who start their auditions tapes with "I'm good-looking, totally in yer face and crazy". Yeah, sure. How wonderful for someone to come in and say "I'm quite boring, like reading and philosophy". That'll be the day!

Love that they put Tourette's Pete in though, could be very interesting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just reading magpies description of each contestant.They sound like they might be fun.

sineadollie said...

i can't feckin belive the geebags got a touretts in there before i had a chance to try out.. grreffinggrr