Tuesday, March 13

Anybody Home?

Excuse me a moment:

F&*king Bollocking Sh@tting Hell! C&%k-m£nching sodding c*cking bloody Immigration 'Lawyers' - if that's what you are - because so far I'm pretty sure there are a team of chimps sitting at your desks, counting the money we've paid you to get my boyfriend a visa to live and work in Canada.

Are you taking the mickey? I am not married, Rocker is not Mr. Martin. I am not Mr. Martin, either. I have never filed a tax return in Canada because I left age four. I may have a strong work ethic but it was not always the case, and I certainly did not have one aged four.

I have told you all these things more than once.

Is anybody home?

Do not tell me everything is ready if it clearly is not.

Almost tempted to throw in the towel and not bother moving (nay giving up everything) to live in your country.

Grrrr.

(And breath)

God, I needed that.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry love. Give me their number. I'll make their lives hell.

wondy woman said...

Apparently, I just need to send them two more statements to tell them the same thing I've already told them three times - and it's done.

Hmpf.

We'll see.

But thanks babe, may need you yet!

Rebecca said...

Aww. Yeah those things suck! Trust me I know about the horrors of government agencies!

wondy woman said...

Oh BK, at least we will have eachother to vent to - I wish they'd give us a break!

Chica said...

Sounds like a right 'mare hun. I know it's frustrating, but keep your eye on the prize! x x x

Monogram Queen said...

Sometimes we just have to suck it up and DO IT. This is one of those times. Deep breaths, Angel, deep breaths.

Rainypete said...

It's important to remember at times like this that our red tape is far more complex and mind numbing that that which you are accustomed to. Being the child of your system we are typical children cause even more trouble than the parent. Beaurocracy over here is stark raving mad at the best of times. It's a shame you are getting shot at all the time....apparently those folks can walk right in.

Don't get too discouraged yet. Just send them more mind numbing crap and keep up the fight until they give you a definite answer on whether you are welcome or no.

Anonymous said...

I know how difficult these agencies can make things.You know if you can come into canada and work since your a citizen,Rocker can come into the country with you on a 12 month visitor visa.Once youve been here a month you can apply to sponsor him to stay.I know its really hard to get a work visa.Thats how i came into the country.My friend Andrew has spent i dont know how much and he's an aircraft engineer.

Anonymous said...

;) indeed. lol. A much needed break! Any developments?