Thursday, October 12

DiCaprio Made Me Do It




Listen guys, about my admission earlier - you know, the one about Leonardo DiCraprio? Please don't hold it against me.

I've never liked the guy before and I won't again, I'm pretty sure. It's just that in this movie... well. He's hotter than Damon. I swear it.

What's a gal to do?

Anyway, let's not talk of this again, ok? What happens on Wondy's page, stays on Wondy's page?

Agreed?

Guys?

UPDATE: Oh thank God! I watched the trailer to Blood Diamond and felt nothing for Leo, nothing I tell you! Yessssssssssssssssssssssss

*Punches the air*

4 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Agreed!!! Your secret is safe with me...;)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

WOW! I think that was the fastest minor crush in the history of all crushes! ;)

You must be SO relieved!

wondy woman said...

I know, I am so happy. At least Giselle never found out, otherwise she would have undoubtedly found it very threatening to be up against me...

Poor cow x

Chica said...

Hotter than Damon?? This I have to see.

I totally understand. After House of Wax, I had a fleeting crush on *whispers* Chad Michael Murray x