Sunday, February 25

The Wondy's

Happy Oscars Night everyone!

I wish I could say I was sitting here typing this in vintage Chanel, enthusiastically swinging my Manolo clad feet - but I'm in jogging bottoms.

Sorry to spoil the illusion there...

Anyway, I think I have a fair idea of who's going to go home with a little man of their own but I absolutely wish the best of luck to the awesome Abigail Breslin for Little Miss Sunshine - I will smile all day tomorrow if that little lady wins.

LMS for Best Picture!

Oh, and somebody give Martin Scorsese an Oscar...

Which brings me to my point (there is one, yes) - tonight I'm handing out my very own awards: the Wondy's.

Yes, the Wondy's.

They are virtual awards, so you won't actually be able to store yours in the bathroom should you find yourself a winner - but it's the thought that counts, right?

And so... I will begin:

  • Category of - Best Blogging Friend (Female)
    For being a wonderful Blog friend and an even better real time friend:
    ...and the Wondy goes to...
    Heather for Yummy Sushi Pajamas!
  • Category of - Most Stylish (Female)
    For being not only fantastically funky but also a true sweetheart to me:
    …and the Wondy goes to…
    Chica for *Batteries Not Included!
  • Category of - Best Compliments and Encouragement (Male)
    For understanding women and always helping them to focus on their beautiful bits:
    …and the Wondy goes to…
    Rainy Pete for Rainy Pete's Unbalanced World!

*Blogger is playing up with it's spacing on this post and I can't fix it, so I'll carry this on in a second - please bear with us while we fix this technical fault...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank so many people. I wouldn't be accepting this award if it weren't for the amazing people in my life who have made it all possible. Mr. Pants, my loving husband, for giving me a laptop and internet access. Savannah, my precious dog, for being cute. Wondy, for being the sort of friend that makes you want to check your email seventeen times a day. And last, but certainly not least, thank YOU. My fans.

wondy woman said...

*Rapturous Applause!!!*

Rainypete said...

I'd like to thank God and my famly and Jack Daniels and
***falls to the floor drunk***

Jason Rohrblogger said...

It's an honor just to be nominated. I was nominated right? ***falls to the floor drunk***

antonio said...

Thank you Governor, thank you btw I swear I have all my legal papers, I swear it!!!!... ooops sorry I thought I was Iñárritu, thanks God you are not Arnold Schwarzenegger...KISSES TO YOU WONDY AND THANK YOU!!!!!!

Laura Brown said...

Yayyyy Pete. It does sound like you had the category all to yourself though. Still, you won! You Won! ;)