Wednesday, March 7

Cheery. Oh. Cheery. Oh. Baby.

I only need cheering up because nobody wants to hire me and there's no work around and I want to buy something sparkly to cheer myself but I can't because that's just silly, and I can't take that with me where I'm going.

And it won't stop raining...

Ooooh, the sun just came out...

Things are looking up already!

I know it's silly to sweat the little things and I'm lucky in so many ways, because I have fantabulous friends and my health - but sometimes, you just have to have a down day and this is mine.

Hey, I watched Bridget Jones when I got out of bed this morning, that must tell you something about my current frame of mind!

2 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I loved that movie...:)

And go ahead and have a down day like that...WE ALL have 'em!

Rainypete said...

Everyone needs to crash once in a while. It's when we are at our most low we really learn to appreciate the highs. Just make sure you don't get to being afraid of the climb back up girl. You're totally employable.....it's just a matter of finding the right place. Better a job you like than a daily drudge just for the cash.