Thursday, April 19

Interview With A Vamp - Part 2

I enjoyed being interviewed so much that I asked me old mucker Shocking Fish to do me - and he has! (Not literally - fnar fnar).

As follows:

  • If you could change one thing in the world what would it be and why?

    I would like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony…

    (Tumbleweed)

    I suppose the obvious answer would be to change this hostile world we live in, into one of peace – and it would be nice but war happens for a reason and I have no idea how to change that. I’d like to think violence could be replaced by a good old-fashioned talking to – but I don’t know for sure.

    So I’ll say if I could change one thing it would be women’s negative attitudes to themselves.

    I’d like the fashion industry to take responsibility for its part in the Size 00 debate and refuse to use underweight models; I would go around doing my own self-esteem road shows and I would seriously like to look at sizing in UK shops as well…

    I’d like women of all ages to learn to love themselves – and it has to be possible!

  • If you where to become ruler of the world would you be a ruthless dictator or a kind hearted leader and why?

    I would most definitely be a kind-hearted leader with a nice sideline in ruthlessness when needed… I would hate to be ruler of the world though so I’d probably crack under the pressure, start dressing like a bag lady and talking to myself.

    Start…? Ha.

  • Do you believe in Keith Chegwin?

    There is no doubt in my mind that he is real and that he was sent by Xenu to heal us. He’s like the Easter Bunny and Santa all rolled into one, but more naked.

  • The world is your stage, what is your talent?

    I’d say I’m a natural comedian (boom boom) but my real talent lies in detracting negative attention away from others by dropping stuff and taking the mick out of myself.

    I also make great cheese on toast and am quite good at colouring inside the lines.

    Hard to answer, because I really have no idea in the slightest!

  • Milk, Milk, Lemonade round the back fudge is made, but who was the last person to add a little sparkle to your life and how did they do it?

    There are many people who add sparkle to my everyday life: Shocking Fish himself, Heather, all my Blogger friends, Rocker… but I have to say the person who has added the most recently is my luminous friend, Fragglehump who I never fail to have fun with.

    She totally accepts that I am a dufus, encourages me to take snapshots of everything and loves me like a fiend. And she has been there recently when I was upset about something, despite the fact that her life is way more hectic than mine at the moment.

    And I also want to do a special mention to my new friend Beanie, who I have been lucky enough to meet through Fragglehump and whom I also dig – because we have the same sense of humour and she is just beautiful.

    Even though I don’t know her well, I know she is going through something unbelievably hard but she still has a smile and a positive outlook – which is incredible.

    Inspiration? Not ‘arf.

Thanks SF - I love yoooooooo!

2 comments:

Chica said...

Your third interview is winging its way to you now, my love!

Also, I must see your questions, interview me! (Again!)

Love you x

Chica said...

PS How good are SF's questions? I particularly love the Cheggers one.