Wednesday, April 18

Nurturing Nature

One/Five/Two - The Tree Whisperer

So far this week I have learnt the correct way in which to catch a rabbit, the incorrect way in which to catch a rabbit (apparently screaming whenever it comes near is a no-no) and how to bath a thoroughbred (I did one all by myself).

I have also learnt that it's impossible for a horse to throw up, but that's another story.

I'm not a country girl by any stretch but I enjoy being in the country, soaking up the fresh air and learning what I can about the differences.

This weekend we're helping to run an Equestrian stall at a horse show in Sherwood Forest. Robin Hood country, baby!

Photos to follow.

8 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Wow you were in Robin Hood Country. So cool!
I never knew horses couldn't throw up...
Beautiful beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying the pictures!!! Have fun!

Rebecca said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! Have a good time!

P.S. You didn't know how to catch a rabbit?! love you! lol.

Anonymous said...

I love Nottingham.I used to go there a lot since i have relatives there

Chica said...

Do you drink, smoke, laugh, or take herbal baths in the countryyyyy?

Ahem. Sorry. Blur fan.

x

LK said...

Did you accost any rich for the sake of the poor?

Rainypete said...

Screaming when a rabbit draws near?? I think you may have been watching too much Monty Python and the Holy Grail!!

wondy woman said...

Patti - Yep, going on Sunday, should be a blast!
H - thanks angel!
BK - I'm not a country girl I thought you just had to leap on it and hold tight, apparently this is not correct...
Hellbunny - Nottingham is amazing, I adore it.
Chica - yep, have done every last one of things. Tee Hee.
Leo - hell yeah!
Pete - I shoulda been one of the Pythons, I'm telling you - my mind works just like theirs...