Thursday, April 19

Interview With A Vamp

You might have already seen this “Interview Other Bloggers” meme floating around, but if not, the basic gist of it is that another Blogger writes 5 questions for you and you answer them.

It’s dead simple, like.

Here are my questions as posed by Heather:

  • Where and how did you and Rocker meet?

    Rocker and I met at work in 2002, whilst we were both working for a cable company. I had just come out of something very messy with somebody else and we caught each other’s eye.

    We arranged a date but unfortunately had a blazing row before we actually went on it and ended up not going.

    We did become good friends after that shaky start though and remained so for a few months, whilst we both dated other people. Then one day something clicked and we got it on.

    That was five years ago.

    We are not a perfect couple by any stretch of the imagination (I don’t believe there is such a thing) but we have been through a lot together and we love each other.

    So there.

  • If you could do anything in the world and money didn't matter, what would you choose?

    I would go back to school, travel the world (see question 4) and then when I was ready to settle back down again I would be running my own business, which would be a comic shop in Canada, probably Toronto, where I started.

    It would be a comic/book store with a coffee shop and I would encourage people to sit and browse all day. I would do it for the love of being a geek and I would embrace anybody who stopped by.

    I’d also be taking photography and art classes in the evenings.

  • Okay, so why aren't you doing that?

    Money does matter, so that’s why I’m not doing those things. Maybe one-day things will change but right now I don’t have what I need to start my own business – or to give it all up to become a mature student.

  • If you could travel to anywhere, other than Thailand, where would you choose?

    Japan (Tokyo and Osaka) would be my dream trip. I would also sell my soul for the opportunity to do a road trip across America in a classic car.

    There are so many amazing places I want to visit so I will simply list them:

    Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Beijing, China
    Mexico City, Mexico
    Calcutta, India

  • If you weren't a redhead, what would you be?

    I’d like to be a raven-haired beauty and that is what I would chose if I weren’t a redhead – but I wouldn’t actually change it for the world.

    Other people might comment that I really should have been blonde – I can be a bimbo sometimes, and no mistake.

OK, so those were my five.

Here are the rules, if you’d like to participate:

  • Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me!”
  • I will respond by e-mailing you five questions. I get to pick them, and you have to answer them all.
  • You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
  • You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
  • When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Don't forget to post the rules!

UPDATE: I would also like to travel to:

  • Santiago, Chile
  • San Jose, Costa Rica
  • The Congo
  • Reykjavik, Iceland
  • Warsaw, Poland
  • Moscow, Russia
  • Madagascar
  • The Seychelles
  • Casablanca, Morocco

8 comments:

Rainypete said...

If you need a regular to hang around your coffee/comic shop to add some "character" to the place let me know and I'll be right over. I'll even take photo classes if I must!

shocking_fish said...

interview me!

wondy woman said...

Ooh you wait, SF!!

wondy woman said...

Pete - you are on!

Monogram Queen said...

Wonderful interview, you are such a delightful person Wondy.

**ha ha stupid me was thinking vamp = vampire :P

Anonymous said...

Save a spot for me next to Pete at the cafe. I am SO THERE!

Rebecca said...

Could you settle for a road trip across America in a Hyundai Accent???? hehehe... get your butt over here! I have a car!

katie said...

Okay so I'm super late on this, but I would LOVE to be interviewed!