Wednesday, March 28

Four Things You May Not Know About Me

I got sent this in an email, so I might as well fill it in, for the heck of it.

Four jobs I have had in my life
  • Turkey Plucker (lasted half an hour, quit before I even plucked one feather from a turkey)
  • Care Assistant in a home for the Mentally Ill
  • Fruit picker & packer
  • Receptionist
Four movies I would watch over and over
  • The Wizard of Oz
  • Flawless
  • White Chicks
  • Footloose
Four shows I love
  • Sex & the City
  • Spaced
  • Six Feet Under
  • The Sopranos
Four places I have lived
  • Bexhill-on-Sea
  • Brighton
  • Worthing
  • Australia
Four of my favourite foods are
  • Sushi
  • Roast lamb
  • Nachos
  • Chinese food
Four places I have been on vacation
  • Thailand
  • Australia
  • Amsterdam
  • Barcelona
Four places I would rather be right now
  • Thailand
  • In bed
  • On a road trip around America
  • Shopping in the Laines, Brighton (luckily I am doing that tomorrow)

So there you have it!

6 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Turkey Plucker? Oh my God...I couldn't have done that either!

And I used to have the soundtrack to "Footloose"...played it till I wore the damn thing out!

Sushi and nachos are truly food of the Gods!!! ;)

Monogram Queen said...

Awesome me~me and I could not be a turkey plucker. I heard they STINK!

Rainypete said...

MMmmmm......sushi.

I couldn't be a receptionist....not that I'd be likely to be hired for it anyhow.....I hate the phone.

Anonymous said...

Footloose, Six Feet Under, nachos and chinese. The perfect evening.

:-)

wondy woman said...

Footloose cures all ills. Fact.

Rebecca said...

I hate the phone to Rainy Pete!

Wond-ery.... I stole your list. ;)