Saturday, May 21

I was bad. I just bought three more DVDs to add to the collection, without a second thought for my finances (or lack of them), I must be punished... Ah, who am I trying to kid? Virgin have a 3 for £20 offer on so I bought: Saw (it's sick!), Man on Fire (I love you Densel) and 2001: A Space Odyssey (This was my father's favourite film). I think I did rather well.

I also got The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl by Belle De Jour, which looks rather juicy. Belle De Jour was one of the original bloggers and had an award winning weblog accessed by over 15,000 every day!

The Bitch Goddess Handbook arrived in the mail as well this morning so I have a pleasant pile of things to read and see over the next few days so I don't really feel guilty. Like a wise man once said: "Die in debt, make a profit in life..." Touche!

No comments: